Plastic rain gauge with automatic flushing. Measures precipitation by 0.2mm increments. ±4% precision up to 50mm/h and ±5% for intensities between 50 and 100mm/h.
The maximum measured flow is 100mm/h. Its collection surface measures 214 cm2 OMM certified. ±5% précision between 50 and 100mm/h.
Material: Black ABS plastic, UV resistant
- Heated option for colder weather.
- Support bracket for the rain gauge.
- It’s a white powder-coated aluminium bracket blanc 80mm x 40mm and 900mm long.
- Reinforced gusset 200mm x 150mm, 8mm thick.
- The whole kit is machined and welded.
- Rubber end cap.
This plastic unheated rain gauge is built by Meteo Omnium in France, installed and maintained by MeteoGlobale Tech here locally.