Ultrasonic distance sensor to measure the height of precipitations in cm. Work reach from 600mm to 6.000mm. It measures the height above a surface, be it water or snow, in cm.
- Bracket to measure the snow’s height.
- It’s a white powder-coated aluminium support bracket measuring 80mm x40mm and 990mm long.
- Sensor support fixation measuring 80mm x 80mm and 185mm long.
- U-shaped fixation profile measuring 80mm x 50mm with a 5mm thickness.
- Reinforced gusset 200mm x 150mm with an 8mm thickness.
- The whole kit is machined and welded.
- Rubber end cap.
- M12 female connector for the Ultrasonic sensor, 5 poles, straight, 2m of cable, 5 PVC wires.
The ultrasonic distance sensor is built by Meteo Omnium in France, installed and maintained by MeteoGlobale Tech here locally.