Plastic heated rain gauge with automatic flushing. Measures precipitation by 0.2mm increments. ±4 % precision up to 50mm/h and ±5 % for intensities between 50 and 100mm/h.
- Maximum measured flow: 100mm/h.
- Measurement collection surface 214 cm2 certified OMM. ±5 % precision between 50 and 100mm/h.
- Diameter: 16.5cm
- Material: Black ABS plastic, UV resistant
- Required: MOVI wired structure (not the solar structure)
- Heated option for colder weather.
- Support bracket for the rain gauge.
- It’s a white powder-coated aluminium bracket 80mm x 40mm and 900mm long.
- Reinforced gusset 200mm x 150mm, 8mm thick.
- The whole kit is machined and welded.
- Rubber end cap.
This plastic rain gauge is built by Meteo Omnium in France, installed and maintained by MeteoGlobale Tech here locally.