The wind gauge is an ultrasonic anemometer weathercock 0-5V.
Power: 3 power 30 VDC.
Consumption: 2,6mA – 12 VDC.
- Ultrasonic anemometer weathercock support bracket.
- It’s a white powder-coated aluminium support bracket that’s 80mm x 40mm and 900mm long.
- U-shaped fixation profile 80mm x 50mm with a 5mm thickness.
- Reinforced gusset 200mm x 150mm, 8mm thick.
- The whole kit is machined and welded.
- Rubber end cap.
The anemometer (wind gauge) is built by Meteo Omnium in France, installed and maintained by MeteoGlobale Tech here locally.